Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Menhood and other things

Today I really had to put to test my manhood and step up to the challenge. I went to buy some clothes today and my dad showed me a pink shirt and wanted me to buy it since it is in style now. I always thought that I was not ready for a pink shirt but I decided that I am man enough to own one now!!! Also it is not really too pink, but I thought that it would be a good way to start.
And I decided that buying a light blue sweater would help with the pink shirt so this is my second item. I also got another shirt a NO IRON shirt, I am pretty excited about that. As a last item I got a pair of nice pants. I am excited because those are made for the summer so I am not going to roast in those like the one that I have in SF. Oh thank goodness!!
But this day it hasn't been all about shopping. I had to go to the American consulate here in Firenze to get my VISA stamped. It has been a really fun experience. First I could not bring cell phones nor backpacks and all sorts of other things, then I had to get an appointment and with that I went to the consulate. They made me wait outside for a while then when I got in after I turned in all my stuff I had to wait more ( guess that is normal). Then after waiting for a long time I realized that they were calling for the interviews but they were doing it not very loudly and so I got skipped. When I realized that I went closer to the office place and while I was there two Portoricans got denied. That made me a bit nervous. When I finally got to talk with the clerk he said something like: finally you decided to show up! That made me laugh since there were s many people in that small room that nobody could hear anything. Anyway the guy asked me why I wanted a VISA. I told him that I have a job, then he asked me why I went to BYU I said: None of you business :D:D:D:D no just kidding! and then he said that I was approved! YeaH!! After that I went to celebrate and I bought gelato at the really cool place called FESTIVAL DEL GELATO. I is one of my favorite, not because they have the best gelato ever but because they have tons of different flavors. It is awesome! I got Rocher and Bacio Bianco, since Steph P. asked me to get those. So if you have any suggestion just let me know I'll be more then happy to eat as much gelato as I can!!
Since I didn't have my camera today because I couldn't bring it in to the consulate then I had to get more gelato, and also because I consider my self an overachiever so two gelati in one day is surely better then just one. This place I went it is absolutely awesome. I got Chocolate (dark) and Fior di Latte (kind of milk gelato not to be confused with vanilla that is a different thing) It was really good I was soooooooooo happy!


From there we went to visit my Uncle and had a great time with my cusins. For some reason I found this picture in my camera so here it is my cousin LUCA. He owns a vespa and a big motorcile DUCATI MONSTER one of the most beautiful bike around. Love it! so if you girls want to know him just let me know :D:D:D:D
Ok so now it got really late between posting this and talking with many friends it is 1 am, time to go to bed. Tomorrow is another day, I need to cut my hair, run, some more shopping, and of course some more GELATO!!!!!!