Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Saints and...more!!!

I have been told by Jenny that I have too much time on my hands since I started this vacation blog and probably she is right. The other day I was watching TV and I heard something really interesting that I wanted to research. I hear that Aspirin the name of the drug came from the name of a Saint from Naples. So I decided to ask the mighty Google. I found out that the saint's name is Sant Asprene and that he is supposed to help believers with migraines, and as you can see the name of the drug is too close to be just casual. So there you go as usual Italian rules even in medicine Ah! Ah! Ah! if you don't believe me you can read here: http://www.santiebeati.it/dettaglio/90841

if you don't know italian, that's just your fault. Ah! Ah!

While I was researching I came across something even better than Saint Aspreno. I found out that there's someone that is selling a spot in Heaven for $24.99 if you are interested it is just a simple click away:
http://www.144000saints.com/?gclid=CNmNv83vgowCFRROQwodonq0zA

Let me know if you buy a piece of haven lol

No comments: