I haven't updated this blog in a while, as Stephanie P. said to me I found something better to do in my life. So I'll show you what I have done. Downtown Firenze close to the Medici chapel there is the old market. It is amazing and I went there to pay tribute to the good food. I always go there every time I visit, it is very unique. This time I also went there because I friend of mine told me that she bought some amazing dried strawberry at a stand in the upstairs of the building and so I went there to try them. It is so funny how many people I know that have been to Firenze, and everyone of them gave me some information about something that I need to try here, isn't it funny? I am the one from Firenze I should say to people what to do here :D:D:D:D
The same day I went to one of the BEST museum in the whole world, there are just few others that can compete with the Uffizi. To make the whole thing even better it was cultural week so I didn't even have to pay the ticket. I only payed the reservation in order to avoid the long line. If you are planning to visit the Uffizi gallery I strongly recommend to pay 3 euro for the reservation it is sooooooooooo worth it, specially when it is FREE.
I was able to be one of the first in the gallery. It was really cool to enter the corridors when they were almost empty.
I received some good comments abut the clouds pictures I took so I thought to try again. This is the Arnolfo's Tower. It is such a beauty!
I found out that they opened a cafe at the Uffizi and here is the picture from the balcony there over la Loggia dei Lanzi. Probably some of you have known about this for a long time. That tell you how long it has been since I have been to the Uffizi last.
Here is a close up of the Ponte Vecchio. Anotehr amazing thing we have here. It is the only bridge that was not destroyed by the Germans when they left Firenze, we need to be thankful to some one back then. The whole bridge is house of jewelry shops, with offices and stuff like that. wouldn't you love to have a shop like that?
Here is the whole bridge. I LOVE that too!!
The Uffizi gallery from one of its windows
Line at the Uffizi at 8:00 am. The museum opens at 8:30 and this is the line of people without a reservation. 3 euro well spent especially if you like to sleep in the morning.
After the Uffizi I went to the Boboli Garden. I think I talked about it before. It was the garden of the Grand Duke, not only a Duke but a grand Duke!! I really don't know what kind of plants this is but I thought it was pretty. You can see the artistic side of the auditor here :D:D:D:D
One of the terrace
Pitti Palace in the distance and one of the main fountains
Close up of Pitti Palace
Il Duomo from the garden.
Old house downtown
One of my friend is an art collector/trader. I don't really think he makes good money but I thought this piece here is funny. It made me think about my situation as a single person and it made me think about a really good song from Queen.

