Friday, May 11, 2007

Slow day

Allora!!! So today was a slow day. I spent most of it in the house trying to get stuff done. I went to the grocery store though in the morning and I got good pastry for breakfast, and of course I spiked my pastry with Nutella! I decided to go out for a while and to take some pictures around where I live just for the heck of it.

So this is the street where I grow up. At that time there were less cars but other than that everything is still the same.

My favorite part are the platanus. I love those trees they give lots of shade and believe me you really need it if you decide to be out in July.

This is the building where my house is. You can't see it from here but you get the idea. I love the red brick building.


Ok this is for all the people that got a kick of the picture that I took in Fiesole about dog poop. This piece of art says:
From the windows in the early morning we see that this is the toilet of your small dog. Poop here as well so we can make sure that also your intestine works well. Marianna Cane. As well as the other picture probably most people that don't speak italian won't be able to fully appreciate. It's ok I still love you :D:D:D:D



This is one of my favorite flowers, I have no idea of what this is but it smell super good, it just makes me happy and think about home.


Here is a Smart car, they are super small and really fast. It is just funny to see them around, I saw one in San Francisco, last month.



This is the pride of Italian engineering :D:D:D FIAT 500 it might not look much but it is the coolest car in the world, you just need to see it in person and then you will fall in LOVE with it. I believe it is at the opposite side of the spectrum of a Ferrari. Ferraris are cool cars for the opposite reason than 500s are cool car, just different but both super cool!!!

No comments: