Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sunday

Today is a slow day. I went to church and since there are always few people that come on time I got asked to bless the sacrament, fortunately I remembered how to read in Italian. On our way to the church I there was a big group of people walking in the church direction and my expert eye immediately recognized them as AMERICANS!! Yes! BYU has a new tour and they are here for Spring semester. Americans can't leave without me they follow me everywhere. It might be because this is Florence but...noooo! I think it is because of me. It is also an entire group of girls just one boy and the poor guy is even married ( what was he thinking?). So Americans and only girls they are definitely here because of me!! They might have heard that the Italian Stallion got back home for a while. Ah! Ah! Ah!

Anyway, it was fun to see all my old friends, I missed them and as good Italian tradition we are going to have a huge party next Saturday! I can't wait!! When I got home my mom had lunch already ready, super good! I mean behind comprehension! And of course I got my gelato fix for the day. So far I have been keeping up pretty well with my goal. Finally after all my hard work of the day I got a nap. I love being in Italy. Good food and lots of rest, what can I ask more?

No comments: