Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pastry

I only have few words today!
Anzi, since I picture is worth a million words I'll just leave the pastry speak for me.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea! It is so good to hear your voice, even if you are halway across the world. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing vacation at home with us! I feel like I'm getting a vicarious holiday!!

Since we couldn't enjoy your presence here for our Tapas party, I'm glad you are getting such good food (gelato, pasteries, and tiramasu - yummy). Erica Thomas is having a dessert party on Sunday. Should I attempt Tiramasu in your honor?? I don't think I dare do that without some your Italian influence - But I'm looking out for you. :)

Excellent vacation goals BTW! Have you been to Boboli Gardens yet? That's my favorite spot in all of Florence!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like you're living life the right way. It looks so beautiful there! I'm glad that you're enjoying it. Have some gelato for me too!