Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hope for my firends

I forgot to post those two pictures and I took them specifically for two of my favorite people. First is the picture for Peter. I just want to give you hope to the hopeless artist. If this lady can afford a shop downtown Firenze making watercolors I am pretty sure that artists are not all that poor, just need to work at their art. I know that's your problem, I know you are lazy but it is time that you stop eating my food and start to work for your own. Is that the reason why you went beck home since I am not in SF? You didn't have anyone feeding you and you decided to ransack your parents pantry instead of mine! Ah! Ah! Ah!

This second picture is dedicated to Stephanie P. A fellow gelato lover that as well as me believes that traveling 5000 miles is worth it to get good gelato. This is one of her favorite shops and you know when someone from America has favorite gelato place on the other side of the world it means that:
  1. She is a gelato LOVER (and you know that Italy is for LOVERS ah! ah! ah!)
  2. she has been here quite a lot.

Viva il festival del gelato, the place where life get brighter and love get shared freely... or lets say for 2 euro!!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Andrea- you didn't tell me you had a blog! I somehow found your blog looking at other peoples- imagine that. It makes me so jealous to see all of the pictures of Firenze, I miss it so much sometimes, I want to go back. Anyways, I hope you're doing good. Keep in touch!